Adventure Quest (Team challenges) & Turf Challenge
Full Day Package Price
This is when you will truly appreciate that geeky mate you slagged for not being more adventurous. Brain over brawn for the first part of the day combined with speed, skill and cunning will put you ahead. Charging in loaded with testosterone will see you fail miserably.
However in the second half of the day you can return to you hunter-fighter, chest-beating, raw-meat eating self with The Turf Challenge. The wilds of Connemara were made for skirmishes in the woods and bog and we have taken full advantage.
If you would like to swap one of these activities for another on our list just ask and we will do our best to make it happen.
- Full day of adventure activities to include Adventure Quest (Team challenges)
- All specialist gear and clothing
- Full instruction in each activity
- Sunshine and clear skies
- Book over 10 people and the Stag goes FREE!
- Add a soup and sandwich lunch for €12.00pp
- Stay for a gourmet burger dinner for €18.00pp
- If you are staying in Westport add a bus transfer to Killary and return for €20.00pp based on a minimum of 8 people (contact us for a price for smaller groups)
- Want to shout the lads a round of drinks to finish off the day at Killary? Just let us know and we will price it for you
How to book
Easy. Just take a look through the website and decide whether you want a Killary Stay or a Westport Stay.
Next, choose your activity package - one of our Full Day Packages or a Shorter Session.
Then give Linda a call or fill out our contact form telling her how many of you there will be and your preferred dates.
She will make a booking for you, answer any questions you might have and send you all the information you need. This will include individual codes for paying online so you don’t end up gathering money and paying for Nigel-No-Show.
Then all you have to do is sit back and take all the glory.