Clay Pigeon Shooting, Archery & Turf Challenge
Full Day Package Price
Think Prince Charles crossed with Robin Hood and Dolph Lundgren – this is the package that will suit all the lads.
Swinging from a height while his bowels loosen is definitely not be what your Uncle Martin signed up for when he agreed to come on your stag party. Give him a shot gun and a clay to shoot over Killary Fjord and you will be his favourite nephew from this day on. Archery rounds off this part of the day before you launch yourselves onto our Turf challenge site where falling in an enormous bog-hole or wandering lost for days in the woods are a real possibility. The setting overlooking Killary Fjord is unmatchable.
If you would like to swap one of these activities for another on our list just ask and we will do our best to make it happen.
- Full day of adventure activities to include Clay Pigeon Shooting, Archery & Turf Challenge
- All specialist gear and clothing
- Full instruction in each activity
- Sunshine and clear skies(!)
- Book over 10 people and the Stag goes FREE!
- Add a soup and sandwich lunch for €12.00pp
- Stay for a gourmet burger dinner for €18.00pp
- If you are staying in Westport add a bus transfer to Killary and return for €20.00pp based on a minimum of 8 people (contact us for a price for smaller groups)
- Want to shout the lads a round of drinks to finish off the day at Killary? Just let us know and we will price it for you
How to book
Easy. Just take a look through the website and decide whether you want a Killary Stay or a Westport Stay.
Next, choose your activity package - one of our Full Day Packages or a Shorter Session.
Then give Linda a call or fill out our contact form telling her how many of you there will be and your preferred dates.
She will make a booking for you, answer any questions you might have and send you all the information you need. This will include individual codes for paying online so you don’t end up gathering money and paying for Nigel-No-Show.
Then all you have to do is sit back and take all the glory.