Clay Pigeon Shooting, Archery & Turf Challenge
1-night stay price
2-night stay price
Manliness from start to finish. Shotguns at dawn and bows and arrows in the forest are the stuff of boyhood dreams. However hauling your 17-stone trembling buddy out of a 6 foot mud-filled boghole while he clings to you like a baby may not have featured in those dreams. The Turf Challenge is male bonding at a new level as you take on our legendary obstacle course. Leave no man behind and cross the line together to complete the challenge.
We may have just messed with your dreams but it was time you grew up.
If you would like to swap one of these activities for another on our list just ask and we will do our best to make it happen.
Watch the video
- 1 or 2 nights (weekend) bed & full Irish breakfast in our dorm-style ensuite rooms
- We allocate rooms to your group, you are not sharing with others
- 1 full day of adventure activities at Killary with lunch at 1pm
- Soup and sandwiches for lunch
- Gourmet Burger meal at Killary that evening
- Transfers to and from Westport town (2 night stay) or Leenane village (1 night stay) for your night out
- Book over 10 people and the Stag goes FREE!
- All of your package booked through the Killary Adventure Centre Reservations Team
- Our guarantee of the best local knowledge as well as attention to detail and a personal service
- Staying 2 nights? Add a transfer for your stag group to Leenane village for the warm-up night. €6.00pp based on a minimum of 8 people
- Staying 1 night and want the brighter lights of Westport? Add a transfer for your stag group to Westport instead of Leenane. €20.00pp based on a minimum of 8 people. (Contact us for a price for smaller stag groups)
- Add extra activity sessions on your day of arrival or departure for some or all of your group from €52.00pp extra
- Want to shout the lads a round of drinks? Just let us know and we will price it for you
How to book
Easy. Just take a look through the website and decide whether you want a Killary Stay or a Westport Stay.
Next, choose your activity package - one of our Full Day Packages or a Shorter Session.
Then give Linda a call or fill out our contact form telling her how many of you there will be and your preferred dates.
She will make a booking for you, answer any questions you might have and send you all the information you need. This will include individual codes for paying online so you don’t end up gathering money and paying for Nigel-No-Show.
Then all you have to do is sit back and take all the glory.