Clay Pigeon Shooting, Archery & Turf Challenge
2 night 3* Hotel from
2 night 4* Self Catering from
Manliness from start to finish. Shotguns at dawn and bows and arrows in the forest are the stuff of boyhood dreams. However hauling your 17-stone trembling buddy out of a 6 foot mud-filled boghole while he clings to you like a baby may not have featured in those dreams. The Turf Challenge is male bonding at a new level as you take on our legendary obstacle course. Leave no man behind and cross the line together to complete the challenge.
We may have just messed with your dreams but it was time you grew up.
If you would like to swap one of these activities for another on our list just ask and we will do our best to make it happen.
Watch the video
Please note that the rates apply to the following months;
• A 2 night weekend stay. Please note that breakfast is not included in the self-catering package.
• Transfers to and from Killary Adventure Centre in Leenane (approx. 30 mins).
• 1 full day of adventure activities at Killary.
• Gourmet Burger meal at lunch time at Killary Adventure Centre
• All information you require on Westport town for your dinner and night out supplied by our experienced, local team.
- Add extra activity sessions on your day of arrival or departure for some or all of your group from €52.00pp extra
- Want to shout the lads a round of drinks to finish off the day at Killary? Just let us know and we will price it for you
How to book
Easy. Just take a look through the website and decide whether you want a Killary Stay or a Westport Stay.
Next, choose your activity package - one of our Full Day Packages or a Shorter Session.
Then give Linda a call or fill out our contact form telling her how many of you there will be and your preferred dates.
She will make a booking for you, answer any questions you might have and send you all the information you need. This will include individual codes for paying online so you don’t end up gathering money and paying for Nigel-No-Show.
Then all you have to do is sit back and take all the glory.