Kayaking, Gorge Walking, High Ropes & Giant Swing
2 night 3* Hotel from
2 night 4* Self Catering from
The ultimate crowd-pleaser. Here you get to explore Killary Fjord by boat, scramble through a natural gorge and throw yourself from a cliff into the (balmy) waters of the Atlantic Ocean. And that’s all before lunch.
The second part of the day is all on dry land where you face your fears while trying to appear manly swinging from the High Ropes Course and dropping from a height on the Giant Swing. This is pure exhilaration and other than that strange trembling in your knees which you suddenly seem to have developed will make for great stories when trying to impress the ladies in the pub that night.
If you would like to swap one of these activities for another on our list just ask and we will do our best to make it happen.
Please note that the rates apply to the following months;
• A 2 night weekend stay, B&B* in Westport town. *Please note that breakfast is not included in the self-catering package
• Transfers to and from Killary Adventure Centre in Leenane (approx. 30 mins).
• Gourmet Burger meal at lunch time at Killary Adventure Centre
• All information you require on Westport town for your dinner and night out supplied by our experienced, local team.
- Add extra activity sessions on your day of arrival or departure for some or all of your group from €49.00pp extra
- Want to shout the lads a round of drinks to finish off the day at Killary? Just let us know and we will price it for you
How to book
Easy. Just take a look through the website and decide whether you want a Killary Stay or a Westport Stay.
Next, choose your activity package - one of our Full Day Packages or a Shorter Session.
Then give Linda a call or fill out our contact form telling her how many of you there will be and your preferred dates.
She will make a booking for you, answer any questions you might have and send you all the information you need. This will include individual codes for paying online so you don’t end up gathering money and paying for Nigel-No-Show.
Then all you have to do is sit back and take all the glory.