Terms and conditions
We are delighted you have decided to bring your Stag party to Killary Adventure. Please read and understand the terms and conditions before you book with us. After you have read them please make the correct decision as to whether to book with us, as it benefits neither your group nor Killary Adventure and its associated hotels if you are not clear on the behaviour that is required to ensure everyone has a great weekend.
We understand that alcohol may be part of your celebrations but unfortunately it cannot be part of your activity programme. No alcohol is allowed during the day on any of our activities (so if activites are being done in the afternoon then there will be no alcohol allowed at lunchtime).
- Killary Adventure staff reserve the right to remove individuals from activities if their behaviour is deemed unsafe. There will be no refund if this occurs
- You and your group must be sober on check in either at Killary or at your Westport accommodation.
- A 50% deposit per person is required to make the booking. This is non-refundable and non-transferable if numbers drop.
- 7 days prior to arrival full payment is required and is non-refundable. Non-arrivals will be charged in full also.
- A damage/disturbance deposit of €50 per person is required prior to arrival. This will be preauthorised on one credit card.
- In the event of damage being caused to the hotel or hotel property, and/or refunds given to other guests, as a result of disturbances caused by any member of your group, you will be notified immediately when an amount has been deducted from the credit card pre-authorisations given by you or group member.
- Room charges are not permitted, in the case of cash paying guests.
- Killary Adventure Co or the hotel is not liable for the loss or damage to personal property left in common areas of the hotel/Adventure Centre. This is extended to parking of vehicles.
- All guests have an implied agreement to indemnify the hotel for any losses or costs acquired resulting from a breach of our terms and conditions.
- If you return late from the nightclub or pub we expect you to respect other guests and keep the noise to a minimum.
- Any abusive behaviour to hotel staff either verbal or physical will be held as a serious offence and shall be treated as so with the Gardai being called.
- By signing the hotel registration card you are automatically subject to the terms and conditions of the hotel.
It is very important that everyone in the group is aware of these regulations prior to confirming their booking.