Turf Challenge & Paintball Stag Package
1-night stay price
2-night stay price
Ah when men were men and women cooked their dinners, the good old days. Battling through the Connemara terrain with mud oozing from all of your orifices you will be filled with the realisation that this is what you were really made for. You may look like an accountant but deep inside you are a chest-beating warrior.
A purpose-built obstacle course which has been known to break a lesser man followed by combat in the woods in full camouflage is where it's at. We have used all that the Connemara terrain can throw at you to create challenges you will not find anywhere else.
If you would like to swap one of these activities for another on our list just ask and we will do our best to make it happen.
Watch the video
- 1 or 2 nights (weekend or midweek) bed & full Irish breakfast in our dorm-style ensuite rooms
- 1 full day of adventure activities at Killary with lunch at 1pm
- Soup and sandwiches for lunch
- Steak meal and pint of beer at Killary that evening
- Transfers to and from Westport town (2 night stay) or Leenane village (1 night stay) for your night out
- Book over 10 people and the Stag goes FREE!
- All of your package booked through the Killary Adventure Centre Reservations Team
- Our guarantee of the best local knowledge as well as attention to detail and a personal service
- Staying 2 nights? Add a transfer for your stag group to Leenane village for the warm-up night. €6.00pp based on a minimum of 8 people
- Staying 1 night and want the brighter lights of Westport? Add a transfer for your stag group to Westport instead of Leenane. €16.00pp based on a minimum of 8 people. (Contact us for a price for smaller stag groups)
- If you run out of paintballs before you run out of adrenaline add 100 extra for €10.00pp and just keep on shooting
- Add extra activity sessions on your day of arrival or departure for some or all of your group from €46.00pp extra
- Want to shout the lads a round of drinks? Just let us know and we will price it for you
- How about enjoying an ice cold beer while cruising on Ireland's only fjord? Let us book it for you for just €21.00pp
How to book
Easy. Just take a look through the website and decide whether you want a Killary Stay or a Westport Stay.
Next, choose your activity package - one of our Full Day Packages or a Shorter Session.
Then give Linda a call or fill out our contact form telling her how many of you there will be and your preferred dates.
She will make a booking for you, answer any questions you might have and send you all the information you need. This will include individual codes for paying online so you don’t end up gathering money and paying for Nigel-No-Show.
Then all you have to do is sit back and take all the glory.