Turf Challenge & Claypigeon shooting
Full Day Package Price
Ah when men were men and women cooked their dinners, the good old days. Battling through the Connemara terrain with mud oozing from all of your orifices you will be filled with the realisation that this is what you were really made for. You may look like an accountant but deep inside you are a chest-beating warrior.
A purpose-built obstacle course which has been known to break a lesser man followed by some huntsman style claypigeon shooting. We have used all that the Connemara terrain can throw at you to create challenges you will not find anywhere else.
If you would like to swap one of these activities for another on our list just ask and we will do our best to make it happen.
Watch the video
- Full day of adventure activities to include Turf Challenge and Clay Pigeon Shooting
- All specialist gear and clothing
- Full instruction in each activity
- Sunshine and clear skies (!)
- Book over 10 people and the Stag goes FREE!
- Add a soup and sandwich lunch for €12.00pp
- Stay for a gourmet burger dinner for €18.00pp
- If you are staying in Westport add a bus transfer to Killary and return for €20.00pp based on a minimum of 8 people (contact us for a price for smaller groups)
- Want to shout the lads a round of drinks to finish off the day at Killary? Just let us know and we will price it for you
How to book
Easy. Just take a look through the website and decide whether you want a Killary Stay or a Westport Stay.
Next, choose your activity package - one of our Full Day Packages or a Shorter Session.
Then give Linda a call or fill out our contact form telling her how many of you there will be and your preferred dates.
She will make a booking for you, answer any questions you might have and send you all the information you need. This will include individual codes for paying online so you don’t end up gathering money and paying for Nigel-No-Show.
Then all you have to do is sit back and take all the glory.