2 night 3* Hotel from
2 night 4* Self Catering from
Ah when men were men and women cooked their dinners, the good old days. Battling through the Connemara terrain with mud oozing from all of your orifices you will be filled with the realisation that this is what you were really made for. You may look like an accountant but deep inside you are a chest-beating warrior.
A purpose-built obstacle course which has been known to break a lesser man followed by combat in the woods in full camouflage is where it's at. We have used all that the Connemara terrain can throw at you to create challenges you will not find anywhere else.
If you would like to swap one of these activities for another on our list just ask and we will do our best to make it happen.
Watch the video
4* Self-catering Apartment in Westport
Please note that the rates apply to the following months;
- Low season is Jan - Feb & November & December (we do not have packages for Christmas and New Year)
- Mid season is Feb - June, September & October
- High season is July & August & Bank Holidays
- Minimum two night stay
• A 2 night weekend stay, in Westport town. Please note that breakfast is not included in the self-catering package.
• Transfers to and from Killary Adventure Centre in Leenane (approx. 30 mins).
• 1 full day of adventure activities at Killary
• Gourmet Burger meal at Killary Adventure Co
• All information you require on Westport town for your dinner and night out supplied by our experienced, local team.
- Add extra activity sessions on your day of arrival or departure for some or all of your group from €52.00pp extra
- Want to shout the lads a round of drinks to finish off the day at Killary? Just let us know and we will price it for you
How to book
Easy. Just take a look through the website and decide whether you want a Killary Stay or a Westport Stay.
Next, choose your activity package - one of our Full Day Packages or a Shorter Session.
Then give Linda a call or fill out our contact form telling her how many of you there will be and your preferred dates.
She will make a booking for you, answer any questions you might have and send you all the information you need. This will include individual codes for paying online so you don’t end up gathering money and paying for Nigel-No-Show.
Then all you have to do is sit back and take all the glory.