Turf Challenge, High Ropes & Giant Swing Stag Package
1-night stay price
2-night stay price
This is the one to choose for the no-fear, we-may-never-make-it-home-but-what-the-hell kind of stag group.
We start you off with the Turf Challenge - a race through Connemara’s toughest terrain over man-made and natural obstacles finishing with a plunge from the cliffs into the Atlantic Ocean.
Then it is on to the High Ropes Course where you will find yourself standing on a tiny platform 6 metres off the ground clinging to your mate and questioning your life choices before leaping into the air. Finish it off with the Giant Swing, an experience that has been known to make a grown man cry as he pulls the quick release from 20 metres up and drops at speed. Try not to re-visit lunch!
If you would like to swap one of these activities for another on our list just ask and we will do our best to make it happen.
Watch the video
- 1 or 2 nights (weekend) bed & full Irish breakfast in our dorm-style ensuite rooms
- We allocate rooms to your group, you are not sharing with others
- 1 full day of adventure activities at Killary with lunch at 1pm
- Soup and sandwiches for lunch
- Gourmet Buger meal at Killary that evening
- Transfers to and from Westport town (2 night stay) or Leenane village (1 night stay) for your night out
- Book over 10 people and the Stag goes FREE!
- All of your Stag package booked through the Killary Adventure Centre Reservations Team
- Our guarantee of the best local knowledge as well as attention to detail and a personal service
- Staying 2 nights? Add a transfer to Leenane village for the warm-up night. €6.00pp based on a minimum of 8 people
- Staying 1 night and want the brighter lights of Westport? Add a transfer to Westport instead of Leenane. €20.00pp based on a minimum of 8 people. (Contact us for a price for smaller groups)
- Add extra activity sessions on your day of arrival or departure for some or all of your group from €49.00pp extra
- Want to shout the lads a round of drinks? Just let us know and we will price it for you
How to book
Easy. Just take a look through the website and decide whether you want a Killary Stay or a Westport Stay.
Next, choose your activity package - one of our Full Day Packages or a Shorter Session.
Then give Linda a call or fill out our contact form telling her how many of you there will be and your preferred dates.
She will make a booking for you, answer any questions you might have and send you all the information you need. This will include individual codes for paying online so you don’t end up gathering money and paying for Nigel-No-Show.
Then all you have to do is sit back and take all the glory.