Turf Challenge, High Ropes & Giant Swing
Full Day Package Price
This is the one to choose for the no-fear, we-may-never-make-it-home-but-what-the-hell kind of Stag group.
We start you off with the Turf Challenge - a race through Connemara’s toughest terrain over man-made and natural obstacles finishing with a plunge from the cliffs into the Atlantic Ocean. Then it is on to the High Ropes Course where you will find yourself standing on a tiny platform 6 metres off the ground clinging to your mate and questioning your life choices before leaping into the air. Finish it off with the Giant Swing, an experience that has been known to make a grown man cry as he pulls the quick release from 20 metres up and drops at speed. Hold on to your gourmet burger lunch!
If you would like to swap one of these activities for another on our list just ask and we will do our best to make it happen.
Watch the video
- Full day of adventure activities to include a minimum of 3 of our standard activities
- All specialist gear and clothing
- Full instruction in each activity
- Sunshine and clear skies
- Book over 10 people and the Stag goes FREE!
- Add a soup and sandwich lunch for €12.00pp
- Stay for a gourmet burger dinner for €18.00pp
- If you are staying in Westport add a bus transfer to Killary and return for €20.00pp based on a minimum of 8 people (contact us for a price for smaller groups)
- Want to shout the lads a round of drinks to finish off the day at Killary? Just let us know and we will price it for you
How to book
Easy. Just take a look through the website and decide whether you want a Killary Stay or a Westport Stay.
Next, choose your activity package - one of our Full Day Packages or a Shorter Session.
Then give Linda a call or fill out our contact form telling her how many of you there will be and your preferred dates.
She will make a booking for you, answer any questions you might have and send you all the information you need. This will include individual codes for paying online so you don’t end up gathering money and paying for Nigel-No-Show.
Then all you have to do is sit back and take all the glory.