Turf Challenge, High Ropes & Giant Swing
1-night stay price
2-night stay price
If your idea of a hen party starts with a day spent on hair, make-up, fake tan and nails then maybe this is not the package for you! Here you will take on Connemara’s wildest obstacle course which we have specially constructed using the most incredible natural and man-made obstacles (and a just a touch of mud...). The craic is unbeatable as you haul each other out of mud pits and find yourself with your face wedged against your friend’s bottom as you try to shove her over an obstacle.
This is followed by all the knee-trembling thrills of the High Ropes Course, where again helping each other is what it’s all about. Finish the day with a stomach-plummeting drop from the Giant Swing where your screams may very well be heard back in Longford.
Watch the video
- 1 or 2 nights (weekend or midweek) bed & full Irish breakfast in our cosy dorm-style ensuite rooms
- 1 full day of adventure activities at Killary
- Soup and sandwiches for lunch to re-fuel for more adventures
- Gourmet Burger meal at Killary Adventure Centre that evening
- Transfers to and from Leenane village (1 night stay) or Westport town (2 night stay) for your night out
- Book over 10 people and the Hen goes FREE!
- Sightings of at least one wetsuit-clad male bottom
- Staying 2 nights? Add a transfer to Leenane village for the warm-up night. €6.00pp based on a minimum of 8 people
- Staying 1 night and want the brighter lights of Westport? Add a transfer to Westport instead of Leenane. €20.00pp based on a minimum of 8 people. (Contact us for a price for smaller groups)
- Add extra activity sessions on your day of arrival or departure for some or all of your group from €49.00pp extra
- Want to shout the ladies a round of drinks at the end of the day? Just let us know and we will price it for you
How to book
This is where we have made it really easy. Just take a look through the website and decide whether you want a Killary Stay or a Westport Stay.
Next, choose your activity package - one of our Full Day Packages or a Shorter Session.
Then give Linda a call, 095 43411, or fill out the booking form telling her how many of you there will be and your preferred dates.
She will make a booking for you, answer any questions you might have and send you all the information you need. This will include individual codes for paying online so you don’t end up gathering money and paying for Niamh-No-Show.
Then all you have to do is sit back, look exhausted and take all the credit.