Turf Challenge, High Ropes & Giant Swing Stag Package
2 night 3* Hotel from
2 night 4* Self Catering from
This is the one to choose for the no-fear, we-may-never-make-it-home-but-what-the-hell kind of stag group.
We start you off with the Turf Challenge - a race through Connemara’s toughest terrain over man-made and natural obstacles finishing with a plunge from the cliffs into the Atlantic Ocean. Then it is on to the High Ropes Course where you will find yourself standing on a tiny platform 6 metres off the ground clinging to your mate and questioning your life choices before leaping into the air. Finish it off with the Giant Swing, an experience that has been known to make a grown man cry as he pulls the quick release from 20 metres up and drops at speed. Hold on to your lunch!
If you would like to swap one of these activities for another on our list just ask and we will do our best to make it happen.
Watch the video
3* Hotel in Westport
4* Self-catering Apartment in Westport
Please note that the rates apply to the following months;
- Low season is Jan - Feb & November & December (we do not have packages for Christmas and New Year)
- Mid season is March - June, September & October
- High season is July & August & Bank Holidays
- Minimum two night stay.
• A 2 night weekend stay, B&B* in Westport town. *Please note that breakfast is not included in the self-catering package.
• Transfers to and from Killary Adventure Centre in Leenane (approx. 30 mins).
• 1 full day of adventure activities at Killary.
• Gourmet Burger meal at lunch time at Killary Advneutre Co.
• All information you require on Westport town for your dinner and night out supplied by our experienced, local team.
- Add extra activity sessions on your day of arrival or departure for some or all of your group from €49.00pp extra
- Want to shout the lads a round of drinks to finish off the day at Killary? Just let us know and we will price it for you
How to book
Easy. Just take a look through the website and decide whether you want a Killary Stay or a Westport Stay.
Next, choose your activity package - one of our Full Day Packages or a Shorter Session.
Then give Linda a call or fill out our contact form telling her how many of you there will be and your preferred dates.
She will make a booking for you, answer any questions you might have and send you all the information you need. This will include individual codes for paying online so you don’t end up gathering money and paying for Nigel-No-Show.
Then all you have to do is sit back and take all the glory.